Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lemon Herb Chicken

Again this was a recipe I meant to post last week. And if you haven't already figured this out, all the recipes I made last week were crock pot recipes. This particular recipe is very easy.

Ingredients:

1 4 lb whole chicken
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 head garlic, cloves intact and peeled
2 lemons, sliced
3 to 4 sprigs fresh rosemary

Directions:
skin chicken and discard neck and giblets (the internal organs).Put whole cloves of garlic in cavity. Place in cork pot breast side down and lay rosemary on top. Place chicken in crock pot, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove chicken from crock. (the meat will fall off the bones) Serve with rice or vegetables. (I had it with a baked potato)

And yes I know I keep forgetting to take pictures of these recipes. I'll have to get better at doing it.

From Make it Fast, Cook it Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment