Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chipotle Chicken with Sweet Potatoes

I love this recipe. It is a little spicy, so if you don't like spicy foods, you may want to use less chipotle.

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1 10 oz package mushrooms
1 onion
6 garlic cloves
2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
4 green onions, chopped
1 diced red bell pepper
1 cup chicken broth
1 tsp chipotle pepper (I only used 1/2 tsp)
1 tsp paprika
black pepper

Directions:
Put chicken in crock pot. Add vegetables, broth, and spices. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is beginning to shred. Serve over rice.

From Make it Fast, Cook it Slow
One thing I might want to say about this week is that I'm making all crock pot recipes this week. Tomorrow, I'm making potato leek soup.

From Make it

No comments:

Post a Comment