Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Bowl Party

For my final exam in foods class, I have to throw a dinner party. I figured that since I love fooball so much, I thought I would throw a Super Bowl Party. I have to serve 3 courses at my dinner party, and I've figured out what I want to make. I just need to get my teacher's approval, and then I can start the preparations.

My menu is as follows:

Chicken Wings
Milkshakes
Mom's Chili
Twice Baked Potatoes
Football Cake

Yes the cake will be gluten free. I will make it in the shape of a football, and then I can use my cake decorating skills to pipe decorations on it.

I will be posting all the recipes before the party as I prepare them. I hope to keep you updated on my progress as the party date gets closer.


PS: The two teams I want to see in the Super Bowl are the New York Jets and the Chicago Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment