Saturday, January 15, 2011

Foods Assignment

Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile since I last updated this. I've been pretty busy with schoolwork and other stuff, but now I finally have some free time.

We started new classes back in November, and I'm now in a more advanced foods class. A few weeks ago, I was absent because of extracurricular activities, so I had to do a make-up lab at home. I made a chicken stir fry with vegetables. The sauce was simply 1 1/2 cups chicken broth and 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Here are the pictures
cut chicken

cutting the veggies

stir frying

veggies

cooked veggies


chicken vegetable stir fry
Last week I did another make up lab where I made pasta with meat sauce. I don't have any pictures, but the meat sauce is as follows.

1 lb ground beef
1 14 oz can tomato sauce
1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1 8 oz can tomato paste
1 tbsp spaghetti sauce seasoning

I browned the meat, then added the tomato products and seasoning. Then I let it simmer and served it over pasta.

I hope to have more recipes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment