Friday, June 10, 2011

End of the Year

Hey guys,

Yes I know it's been awhile since I last posted. That's because I've been very busy with school lately. 3 honors courses and after-school activities have taken up a lot of my time, so I haven't really been able to do a whole lot of cooking. However, the school year is almost over. The last day is on Friday, and I hope that I'll be able to start posting my favorite recipes again.

So with that said, I have some things to share. First of all, I am now on Twitter, so feel free to tweet me with suggestions for new recipes or any questions related to this blog. Second,  I have managed to track down some new recipes that I hope to share with you.

By the way, remember that Super Bowl Party that I did for my final exam in my foods class. Well here's the video of the pictures.

Well that's all for now. Hope I can share some recipes with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment